About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Outreach Case Manager to join our team whom are committed advocates for women and their children affected by family violence. The position is based in a positive and professional team with strong leadership, focused on empowering women through intensive and individualised case management support in the Western region.
Ideally applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- A sound understanding of the gendered nature of family violence and its impact on women and children.
- Knowledge of case management frameworks including strategies to produce effective outcomes for clients.
- Understanding of crisis intervention and management of clients with complex needs.
- Sound decision making and risk management skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external services, and build strong working relationships.
- Integrity and respect for those affected by homelessness and /or family violence.
We provide excellent support and growth opportunities through coaching and training with a focus on developing your professional competence according to our Direct Practice Competency Framework.
A Police check, Working with Children Check and a current driver’s license are required for this position. Salary is negotiable in accordance with qualifications and experience. Salary packaging is also available.
About the Organisation
McAuley Community Services for Women, a ministry of the Institute of Sisters of Mercy of Australia and Papua New Guinea, is committed to advocate for a better, safer and just society, through working with women and their children affected by family violence, mental illness or homelessness.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 393628900
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications addressing the Key Selection Criteria will be considered. Applications close 5pm on Wednesday 26th September 2018. Applications and enquiries can be directed to Lesly Zambrano at email@example.com.
HOSPITALITY COMPASSION JUSTICE COMMUNITY
McAuley Community Services for Women values diversity and encourages applications from all backgrounds. Women only need apply. EEO Exemption No. A209/2012.
Please quote in application: Outreach Case Manager – Family Violence Full Time – Minimum 2 yea via Pro Bono Australia.