About the Role
- Based at Head Office in Footscray
- Applications close 21 September 2018
About the Role
You will provide leadership over charitable trusts, identifying effective philanthropic opportunities which align with our organisational core values and build the brand and business of State Trustees generally and charitable products specifically.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in the community or philanthropic sector
- Ability to interpret Wills and Trust Deeds
- Ability to prepare commercial standard correspondence, reports and recommendations
- Well developed professional communication skills
- Intermediate financial literacy
- Intermediate computer literacy including competent use of Microsoft Office
- Tertiary qualification in either philanthropy, law or business
We offer a range of employee benefits including:
- Career development
- Health and well-being programs
- Flexible working conditions
- Education assistance
- Purchased leave
- Employee assistance program
- Reward and recognition program
- Free Will preparation
- Retailer discounts
- Charitable workplace giving
- Employee social club
About the Organisation
State Trustees provides a comprehensive range of trustee, executor and personal financial administration services to Victoria and has done so for generations. As a state-owned company we are committed to helping our clients realise their full potential and offer tailored solutions that can help all Victorians, at every stage in life’s journey.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 9667 6838
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Philanthropic Grants Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.