About the Role
Support the organisation’s approach to new business opportunities in this Project Coordinator position
- Enhance the organisations capabilities to pursue business opportunities
- Develop tender submissions and evaluate processes
- Experience in writing high quality professional documents
“Full citizenship for all people living with a mental illness in Australian society”
About the Role:
- Full Time, Maximum Term contract until 10 August 2019
- Head Office located in Preston
- Implement effective business development strategies that align with Neami’s strategic directions
- Coordinate the production of high quality tender and grant submissions
- Assisting with identification of tender opportunities, evaluation of tender processes and outcomes
- Building organisational capacity in relation to tenders.
It is expected that the Project Manager Business Opportunities and Development will work collaboratively with the Business Opportunities and Development team, and will be required to take a lead role for certain projects and activities. Working in partnership with both Service Delivery and Service Development teams, this role will help coordinate Neami’s preparation for new funding opportunities. You will work with the Business Opportunities and Development team to gain an understanding of the approach and commissioning activity of key funding bodies, supporting the development of strategic relationships and ensuring the timely development of new service models.
This will involve establishing project teams of relevant internal and external stakeholders, coordinating those project teams in developing content for tender submissions, writing up final tender submission documents and evaluating the process.
About the Neami Group
The Neami Group is a community mental health organisation supporting people living with mental illness to improve their health, live independently and pursue a life based on their own strengths, values and goals.
In our most recent Staff Engagement Survey, 89% of our Staff recommend Neami as a great place to work, with 87% of staff proud to say they work for Neami.
- Diverse and inclusive organisation
- Induction and extensive Learning and Development Program
- Regular Practice Development sessions and coaching with your supervisor
- Salary Packaging providing tax benefits available for living and entertainment expenses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pet friendly environment
The terms and conditions of the role are listed in the position description. If you have any further questions not addressed in the advertising words or position description please contact:
If you have questions, please contact:
Kirra Johnson, Senior Manager Business Opportunities and Development: 0405 119 177
Applications for this role close: Sunday 7 October 2018
We celebrate multidisciplinary teams and value the rich skills and experiences brought by applicants from a range of sectors and professional backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Project Coordinator Business Opportunities and Development via Pro Bono Australia.