About the Role
- Work across the Cancer Council to deliver optimal print and digital resources
- Build your project management skills working with a fun and lively team
- Full time permanent position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join the Brand and Communications team. Reporting to the Corporate Communications Manager, your role is to:
- Coordinate all internal print and digital requests for Cancer Council print and online resources from initial brief to production and delivery, including overseeing workflow of a small team of print and digital designers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders across the organisation to understand, advise and deliver to client needs
- Liaise with preferred production and print agencies and freelance designers to advise on brand management requirements and negotiate effective costs and delivery
- Monitor and maintain budgets, work systems, procedures, and policies to enable and encourage the optimum performance of the Brand and Communications team
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or equivalent experience AND demonstrated experience in project coordination
- Exceptional relationship management skills including the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative partnerships with colleagues and those in print and publishing industries.
- Excellent technical skills including using Microsoft Office suite, and design software packages.
- Experience using Microsoft Project and Filemaker to manage projects will be highly regarded.
What we can offer you
This full-time permanent position provides a salary within range $58,002 – $64,192 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
About your environment
Cancer Council Victoria has been leading efforts against cancer since 1936 through world leading research, prevention, support and advocacy programs. The Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for ensuring Cancer Council maintains a visible, engaging presence in the community; and to inspire and activate support from the Victorian public.
The Brand and Communications Unit is responsible for managing and optimising the reputation and public profile of Cancer Council Victoria, and our programs, through strategic and sustained use of campaigns, media engagement and PR, corporate events, partnerships and communications. The unit works in partnership with multiple internal stakeholders including the CEO and Organisational Executive Team to ensure that Cancer Council delivers consistent brand messaging and experience for our many audiences across all our touchpoints. Working across multiple channels and campaigns, the unit comprises brand management; campaign management; fundraising communications; media engagement; Corporate communications (including management of the website); and internal communications.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0395146566
Email : email@example.com
To apply and for more info
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Culturally and linguistically diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this opportunity visit http://www.cancervic.org.au/about/careers/job-opportunities to download a Position Description and the Key Selection Criteria and forward your full application (cover letter, resume and completed Key Selection Criteria document) to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Tegan Forder on (03) 9514 6566.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, and a National Police Check.
Applications close Wednesday 26 September 2018
Please quote in application: Project Coordinator (FCD.34) via Pro Bono Australia.