About the Role
What you’ll be doing
- Providing high-level product demos of our website and online fundraising platform to prospective charity clients
- Persuasively overcoming objections that clients raise during and after the demo to demonstrate the value of our product offering
- Building strong relationships with your prospects and taking responsibility for the full life-cycle between product demo to closed contract
- Guiding the Sales Development Reps who are setting up meetings for you to ensure you maximise your pipeline
- Liaising with our technical and delivery teams to articulate the prospective client’s requirements and ensure they can be delivered
- Providing active feedback to the regional Managing Director on which strategies are working best to help optimise our processes
- The most successful Sales Manager will also be offered the opportunity to progress to a Sales Lead role within 3 months of joining, leading the team. However, all Sales Managers will have an opportunity to provide leadership in the newly formed regional office and get in on the ground level of a fast-growing team.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for intelligent, resourceful, caring people who genuinely care about the charity sector and these may come from many backgrounds. However, the ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years sales experience managing the full lifecycle of deals all the way up to closing the contract
- Experience selling technology platforms and providing high-level product demos
- Experience selling to the charity sector or skills that you believe can be transferable to selling to this sector
- A caring nature that allows you to develop a genuine passion for working with charities
- High levels of intelligence, a flair for thinking on your feet and the capability to articulately persuade people of the value of our product
- An ambitious and self-motivated attitude that will allow you to contribute to the entrepreneurial approach of our new office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and an ability to hold your own in conversations with C-level executives
- A mindset that thrives on targets and is motivated by the opportunity that an uncapped commission structure offers.
About the Organisation
Joyful is transforming the way the not-for-profit sector market themselves to increase their income and impact. We’re the largest provider of charity web tools in the UK, working with over 600 amazing clients including The League Against Cruel Sports, Hope not Hate, British Skin Foundation and Playlist for Life, and we've now launched in Melbourne!
We are an exciting, ambitious and fast-growing tech start-up with a difference: we want to help drive forward the world’s most important causes. We’re looking for people to join our caring and passionate team, contributing to our journey of building a world-changing, world-class company.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0064220689809
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Sales executive via Pro Bono Australia.