About the Role
Team Leader – Youth Development Services
$78,743 – $82,393 plus Super plus Leave Loading per annum (1.0 EFT)
Anchor is an independent, not-for-profit organisation with a proud history of providing support to individuals and families in Melbourne’s outer eastern region. We support people to get back on track and help them thrive.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Team Leader to work with a dynamic and highly motivated team at Anchor.
Are you creative with strong group facilitation skills? Are you someone that does not give up easily?
Do you enjoy working with young people?
This position involves hands on involvement with our young people including young mothers, as you guide the team and enable our clients to achieve their own unique aspirations.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who is committed to making our community a better place in which all young people can thrive.
The right candidate will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, and/or related behavioural sciences at degree level with substantial experience; or associate diploma level with substantial experience in providing support and development services to vulnerable young people, or less formal qualifications with specialised skills sufficient to perform at this level.
- Capacity to lead, motivate, develop, monitor and support program staff
- Demonstrated understanding of the issues involved in working with people experiencing homelessness and associated health and social issues
- Knowledge of and an ability to access a range of relevant community and government resources
- High Level presentation and group facilitation skills
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively engage with a wide range of stakeholders
The competitive salary offered also includes access to immediate salary packaging.
Coming to work at Anchor:
- A competitive salary is offered with salary packaging available.
- Anchor is an Equal Opportunity employer and welcomes employees of different ages, gender and ethnicity.
- We work with a diverse population, both within our client base, stakeholders and staff.
- As an Employer of Choice, we value flexibility within the work place, such as balance with home life and family responsibilities.
- We are a Learning Organisation and value both supporting the community to learn through our Student Placement Program, and through our Core Competency Training for staff.
- We seek to explore your motivation for success within the field, and how we can work to achieve this with you.
- We are a Child Safe Organisation
About the Organisation
Anchor is an independent, not-for-profit organisation with a proud history of providing support to individuals and families in Melbourne's outer eastern region. We support people to get back on track and help them thrive.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0409403662
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Team Leader – Youth Development Services via Pro Bono Australia.