About the Role
- Part time up to 0.6 FTE
- National Organisation
- Not For Profit
Reporting to ACOLA’s Business Manager, you will be an experienced administrator who has excellent attention to detail and a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation of agendas & documents
- Take minutes at board & audit committee meetings
- Venue & catering bookings for meetings, workshops & events
- Process invoices, payments & reimbursements
- Assist with the maintenance of content on ACOLA’s website
- Provide general support to the ACOLA team
- Previous experience in administration
- Experience in working to deadlines
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Managing workshops & medium-scale events is desirable
Working with a small & dedicated team, this role is based in Melbourne & close to public transport. A part time load of 0.4 to 0.6 FTE would be ideal, with flexibility available to the right candidate. Initial contract is for one year, with review to ongoing yearly continuation.
About the Organisation
ACOLA is the platform where Australia’s Learned Academies, with over 2,000 of the nation’s most eminent scientists, researchers, scholars & practitioners, come together to contribute to informing national policy & to develop innovative solutions to complex global problems & emerging national needs.
Apply for this Job
If you are interested in joining our client in this exciting period of growth, please call Marilyn from Marilyn Careers on 043 733 2272 for a confidential discussion and email your resume & cover letter to Marilyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote in application: Administrative Assistance via Pro Bono Australia.