About the Role
WHW BSW is currently seeking a highly experienced and motivated leader. With a dedicated Board, a motivated and experienced team and a proven track record for collaboration and excellence, the organisation is well positioned to progress its core work across the region. Given its strong foundation and talented team, the CEO will provide strategic direction and inspirational leadership to refine the strategy and ensure achievement of WHW BSW Vision, organisational objectives and financial sustainability.
Applicants will operate with a high level of autonomy within a supportive and structured environment and will need to:
• Be an experienced leader with exemplary strategic, financial, operational and people management skills.
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of, and commitment to, women’s health and the Vision and Values of WHW BSW, which incorporates a gendered perspective within a feminist framework
• Demonstrate confidence, skill and experience in interpersonal and relationship management, with the ability to develop strategic partnerships with a diversity of stakeholders.
• Demonstrate advanced verbal and written communication skills including highly developed report writing and presentation skills.
For further information please contact Marita Ryan 0428 401834 or go to www.womenshealthbsw.org.au
About the Organisation
We work to achieve outcomes across three key priority areas;
• Prevention of violence against women
• Improving women’s sexual and reproductive health and
• Advancing gender equity
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0428401834
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: CEO via Pro Bono Australia.