About the Role
What the CEO of Gender Equity Victoria will bring?
The leader of GEN-VIC will have an in depth working knowledge of complex and changing women’s movement in Victoria and significant insight and understanding of women’s health issues. A professional, astute, respectful and committed leader, the CEO of Gender Equity Victoria will have the following capacity:
- Demonstrated senior leadership experience in a peak industry association and/or other relevant organisation
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to intersectional feminism
- Knowledge of priority issues of Gender Equity Victoria and primary prevention
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders with competing interests and diverse views
- Capability to undertake high level policy analysis and advocacy
- Demonstrated capacity to develop effective and collaborative relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Qualifications in public health, management and or other relevant area
This is a 0.8 EFT position for an initial contract of 18 months.
About the Organisation
Gender Equity Victoria (GEN VIC) is the Victorian peak body for gender equity, women’s health and the prevention of violence against women.
GEN VIC is a member based organisation formed in 2018 with a strong significant relationship and legacy drawn from the Victorian Women’s Health Services. Our vision is for equality, wellbeing, and freedom from violence for every woman and girl, in every community of Victoria. Our purpose is to advocate, influence and collaborate to improve outcomes in gender equity, women’s health, and in the prevention of violence against women.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Kristine Olaris - Convenor, Gender Equity Victoria
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.