About the Role
- Located in the beautiful Manning Valley, Mid North Coast NSW region
- Lead a well-established & highly regarded service provider with a bright future
- Business based on ‘excellence & integrity’ & in a sound financial position
Due to the pending relocation of their highly respected CEO, the Board are seeking an exceptional executive to lead the organisation through its next exciting phase and beyond. Reporting to the Board and working closely with the very capable and passionate Management Team, this critical role will have responsibility for;
- proactively guiding the strategic development of the organisation including governance, vision, strategy, commercial growth and performance enhancement
- leading, managing and developing the committed and passionate staff to deliver high quality person-centred care and outcomes
- managing the financial and physical resources of the business to ensure future viability and success
- maintaining and enhancing relationships with diverse stakeholders including government entities, peak bodies, service partners and community groups
- strategically network within the community and actively pursue government funding opportunities
- ensuring the organisation is managed professionally and fully compliant with all legislation and that all requirements under WH&S are met
Strategic thinking, contemporary leadership, financial acumen and highly developed communication and negotiation skills are critical. A genuine alignment with DSS’s mission to provide a person-centred approach that is based on ‘an empowerment model of service delivery’ is essential.
The successful candidate will be an appropriately qualified &/or experienced senior executive with demonstrated capabilities to lead a NFP organisation through ongoing reform, growth and increasing competition. Whilst disability sector experience is highly desirable, candidates with leadership experience from comparable sectors will be considered.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated commensurate with the high-level of competency sought; DSS has PBI status and is therefore able to offer salary packaging as an option.
About the Organisation
Our Client, Dundaloo Support Services, (DSS) is a ‘not for profit’ disability service based in and servicing the beautiful Manning Valley, as well as Great Lakes and Gloucester areas on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales.
Established in 1953, DSS’s principal work is aimed at supporting adults with an intellectual disability to achieve their expressed wants and desires. Employing over 100 staff including support workers, a senior practitioner, administration and finance staff, DSS provides accommodation and whole of life support to individuals in 24-hour support settings and drop-in support in community homes across the geographical region.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.