About the Role
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will provide dynamic leadership and significant contribution to the overall strategic direction and planning of the organisation. You will ensure that all matters of financial management, compliance, IT, Risk and administration are effectively and efficiently managed so to provide contemporary and effective support to the staff, CEO and the Board.
You will also;
- Exhibit a ‘can do attitude that promotes a high level of motivation within the team across multiple sites.
- In conjunction with the CEO, ensure that the Strategic projects and initiatives are planned and delivered in accordance with organisational and board requirements.
- Lead all financial and business planning
- Lead and manage the preparation of the annual budget, in consultation with the CEO and Executive team.
- Develop a contemporary IT plan in consultation with key stakeholders
- Ensure all corporate services staff are supported and developed
The successful candidate will possess highly developed financial management skills, be commercially savvy, have sound understanding of all the compliance requirements, be strategic and have proven experience working directly with a CEO and a senior leadership team. You will be a strong leader who can develop and execute strategy, drive change across an organisation, see the big picture and possess outstanding people skills.
You will be tertiary qualified with CPA qualifications, ideally have experience working in the not-for-profit sector, possess excellent communication skills, and have sound IT management experience.
A generous salary package will be offered commensurate with your experience and qualifications including salary packaging benefits, car allowance and other great employment benefits including, 2 ex-gratia Christmas leave days, flexible working hours, supported study leave and much more.
About the Organisation
Our client, Kids First Australia, is a highly respected child-centred and family-focused community services organisation that works with and supports children and families. They are one of the most respected child welfare organisations in Victoria and today have acquired a distinguished reputation for their record of leadership and innovation in the design and provision of integrated child welfare and integrated early childhood services. Their services work together with families and communities to deliver the best outcomes for children now and into the future.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Director – Corporate Services via Pro Bono Australia.