About the Role
Key Responsibilities include:
- Stakeholder relationships
- Strategy and Policy Advocacy
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in reporting to a Board of Directors
- Demonstrated experience in managing staff and day to day operations of small agency including HR, OH and safety and other legal requirements
- Demonstrated experience in providing vision and strategic direction
- Expertise and understanding of multicultural communities and issues associated
- Experience in developing and managing budgets and financial reporting
- Experience in applying for funding from government and other sources, implementing and reporting on funding programs
- Experience in developing, managing and maintaining key stakeholders relationships including three levels of government, other NFP agencies, regional and rural Ethnic Communities Councils, ECCV membership, peak bodies and media
- Capability in effectively reporting on the ECCV Strategic Plan
ECCV is an equal opportunity employer.
A full position description is attached with the advertisement.
About the Organisation
The Ethnic Communities Council of Victoria (ECCV) mission is to work to ensure that we remain a member driven peak body committed to empowering people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We strive to give voice to multicultural Victoria. We strive to advocate for human rights, freedom, respect, equality and dignity for ethnic and multicultural communities and in building a socially cohesive and inclusive Victorian community.
The organisation advocates and lobbies all levels of government on behalf of multicultural communities in areas like human rights, access and equity and improving services. As our core business we advocate on any issue that is of concern to our members.
We are proud to have been the key advocate for culturally diverse communities in Victoria since 1974.
For more visit www.eccv.org.au
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : +61393549555
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Officer (Readvertised) via Pro Bono Australia.