About the Role
- An excellent opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading international not for profits
- 12 month fixed term, full time 35 hours per week
- Brisbane based
About The Role
This exciting role will be working in our successful and established in-house face to face fundraising program in Brisbane. Working closely with the National Face to Face Manager and other state managers in Sydney, Melbourne and other locations, you will be passionate about making a difference in the lives of people in developing countries around the world and will have a solid track record in leading and inspiring Face to Face fundraisers to achieve and exceed targets. Your team will be responsible for recruiting long-term donors for Oxfam and will be a crucial contributor to the organisation’s growth.
A little about you (the key selection criteria)
- Face to Face and/or Door to Door fundraising experience, including a minimum of two years as a team leader and/or manager.
- Experience training and coaching face to face fundraisers
- Experience recruiting face to face fundraisers, and a professional approach to HR
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret results, with a clear focus on achieving targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and high level of initiative to work independently
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
We can offer you
- A base salary of $80,399 plus superannuation, superior leave benefits and access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,450 of your salary tax-free)
- The opportunity to match your career to a compelling cause
- A flexible and supportive workplace with ample opportunities for career progression and development
- The chance to meet and work with people who are some of the best in their fields
About the Organisation
At Oxfam we believe all lives are equal and no-one should live in poverty. We join forces with people who share this belief, to empower communities to build better lives for themselves.
That’s why we are there on the ground, not only to save lives in times of crisis, but also to develop lasting solutions. Our work spans wide because there are many causes of poverty. That’s why we’re also in front of decision-makers, governments and corporations, and speak out on the big issues.
Together we are tackling poverty by changing minds, systems and lives.
Apply for this Job
- Follow this link https://www.oxfam.org.au/jobs/job/face-to-face-manager-queensland/ to Oxfam’s job portal to apply.
- Applications close on 26 October 2018
Applicants will be required to show proof of their right to work in Australia and a satisfactory clearance of a police check and aid diversion check.
Oxfam Australia is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
We promote diversity and practice equality. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Please quote in application: Face To Face Manager – Queensland via Pro Bono Australia.