About the Role
In the role of General Manager – Service Operations you will report to the CEO and carry operational responsibility for all of SCC’s services, providing leadership to a diverse workforce of over 2,000 employees. You will shape and impact organisational strategy and operational implementation, working with a highly collaborative Executive team, and leading your own team of senior managers. You will relish the opportunity to further enhance SCCs person-centred culture and ensure a rigorous focus on service quality frameworks and standards. You will be comfortable taking on this high-profile role with an undeniable impact on the achievement of SCC’s mission and goals.
To be successfully in this role you will demonstrate
- Proven senior executive leadership experience leading large operationally diverse teams within a complex operating environment;
- Demonstrable operational management experience managing disparate multiple sites and multi-disciplinary teams;
- A customer focussed results orientation with a proven background of continuous improvement;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Human Resource best practice to develop high performing teams;
- Proven expertise in stakeholder and relationship management skills;
- Demonstrable expertise in network and partnership building capability to drive results;
- Strong financial acumen including financial modelling capability; an evidence-based decision maker is required;
- Experience leading a diverse, complex service delivery offering, with people at its core; and
- The ability to travel within NSW/ACT is a pre-requisite.
About the Organisation
Southern Cross Care NSW/ACT (SCC) is a not-for-profit organisation with a mission to enable its customers to “live life to the full”. SCC celebrates and respects diversity and the individuality of every person. Established more than 45 years ago, today SCC provides personalised and flexible services across three integrated service ‘streams’ – Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living, and Home Care – meeting the needs of over 3,500 customers.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: General Manager Service Operations via Pro Bono Australia.