About the Role
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at Djirra for a full-time IT Officer. Working with assistance from the external IT provider, you will ensure that Djirra maintains a reliable and functional ICT environment to support the activities of approximately 60 staff in 7 locations around Victoria. You must be able to commit to regional travel and overnight stays as this is an essential requirement of the role.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Completing IT setup for all new staff, including hardware and accounts (server, Office 365);
- Providing IT induction training to all new staff and develop information and training materials;
- Providing regular scheduled training available to all staff in the use of Djirra’s IT equipment, systems and processes;
- Contributing to the design and delivery of diverse IT projects;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Contributing to system and network design, delivery, maintenance and upgrades, coordinating with the external IT provider;
- Maintaining the internal helpdesk system;
- Managing and facilitating routine and unscheduled maintenance and repairing office hardware within budget;
- Liaising with and coordinating the services of relevant contractors, service providers and tradespeople as required;
- Management of 3CX configuration.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft, LAN environments, VoIP, RDP, VPN, network infrastructure and software
- A tertiary qualification in IT or a related discipline
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a broad range of people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to achieve outcomes within agreed timeframes
- Generous salary packaging options
- Flexible work-life balance, including access to a monthly Rostered-Day-Off, Cultural Leave, paid Parental Leave and Annual Leave Loading
- Extra annual leave over the Christmas and New Year period
- Conveniently located a few hundred metres from the Eastern Freeway entrance and Victoria Park train station with some great cafes and restaurants nearby
To find out more about the role and how to apply, please visit the ‘Get Involved’ page on Djirra’s website www.djirra.org.au.
About the Organisation
Djirra supports Aboriginal women's journey to safety and wellbeing and provides legal and practical support to Aboriginal people experiencing family violence. Djirra is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation with a rich history, established over 15 years ago (as the Aboriginal Family Violence Prevention and Legal Service Victoria).
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: IT Officer via Pro Bono Australia.