About the Role
- Use your people skills to grow the supporter base for a well-respected charity
- Rare opening at an International Aid and Development Agency
- Full-time, permanent role based in Sydney
As part of the Fundraising Group, your role will involve:
- Building close relationships with our Major Donors, keeping them connected to our work and our mission
- Coordinating regular reports to Major Donors that highlight the impact and application of their gifts
- Identifying strategic opportunities to expand our donor pipeline, while supporting our existing donors, to grow income
- Monitoring and analysing our donor base to track and report on income from major giving
- Preparing proposals and pitches for prospective donors and leadership networks that present the difference they can make, as a key supporter of Caritas
You will thrive as a Major Donor Specialist if you:
- Possess highly developed relationship management, stakeholder development, and account management skills and enjoy interacting with a range of personalities
- Can communicate, both in writing and verbally, with all levels of an organisation or the public in an effective and appropriate way
- Are proficient in research, and creating proposals and presentations that are persuasive and influential
- Are experienced with donor/customer databases (preferably Salesforce) for analysis and reporting
- Have high ethical standards in dealing with sensitive financial and confidential matters
About the Organisation
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. Our programs promote the good of every person and of the whole person, regardless of peoples, religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 8306 3451
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Major Donor Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.