About the Role
This exciting role is ideal for an experienced marketing professional to develop and implement the Moore College marketing and communications strategy. You will lead a small team, collaborate with stakeholders and produce high quality communications. You will showcase the College as a leading theological education provider.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing an integrated marketing plan
- Internal and external marketing and communications support and media advice and liaison
- Producing and implementing marketing campaigns & communications collateral
Skills and experience required
- Tertiary marketing qualifications and at least 8 years-experience in marketing
- Proven track record in delivering successful Marketing and Communication campaigns from conception to completion
- Experience in leading a team
- Extensive experience in digital marketing, social media and online communications
- Ability to communicate with a diverse group of people, both in written and verbal forms
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience in print, audio and video production
- Understanding of the Sydney Anglican Diocese
- Ability to understand and enthusiastically promote the Christian mission and values of Moore College
- Experience in the education sector
- Experience in diverse media and communication settings
- Event management experience
- Skills in graphic design
- Good creative instincts in relation to the use of marketing and communication to promote the College
About the Organisation
Moore College is a theological college that prepares men and women for a lifetime of Christian mission and ministry through high quality, in-depth theological training. Moore provides a range of full-time/part-time, face-to-face and distance courses, from diploma to doctoral level, equipping students to love and serve God and people.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0295779999
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing Manager via Pro Bono Australia.