About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of new Australians. The Operations Manager will be responsible for the key strategic growth area – Employment Enterprise. As the 2IC to the Director, this role will have the operational responsibility of four key employment programs and work closely with the Director and General Manager Service Delivery – Community, to continue SSI’s excellence in delivery in this space, and further develop this key strategic growth area for the business and focus agenda for State and Federal Government.
- Responsible for planning, directing and overseeing all operational and financial outcomes and contract relationships;
- Identify and implement strategies to drive continuous improvement in process and practices to ensure operational efficiency;
- Develop, and monitor effective risk management frameworks, internal controls, governance practices and regulatory compliance;
- Increase client and staff connectivity and increase productivity fostering a success-orientated, accountable environment; and
- Be the First point of contact for all State and Federal Government departments regarding contractual matters for these programs.
- Experience in, or strong understanding of employment services, disability services or similar;
- Demonstrated experience in delivering on strategic goals and KPIs; and
- Demonstrated experience engaging with community service organisations, recruitment agencies and government agencies.
About the Organisation
Settlement Services International (SSI) is a community organisation and social business that supports newcomers and other Australians to achieve their full potential. SSI works with all people who have experienced vulnerability, including refugees, people seeking asylum and culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities, to build capacity and enable them to overcome inequality.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Operations Manager Employment Enterprise via Pro Bono Australia.