About the Role
Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a 12 month fixed term contract responsible for the delivery of ensuring the smooth and cost effective transition of merging multiple, existing operating environments into a singular model of operation. This position will require strategic planning, change management, risk analysis and implementation across Human Resources, ICT, Finance, Marketing and Communications and Service Delivery units.
Duties & Responsibilities
The PMO Lead will work as part of the combined NSW, ACT and QLD Executive Team to deliver: One structure, one operating model, maximum reach and valued services. These outcomes will be achieved through:
- Stakeholder management – delivering targeted monthly staff communications, staff engagement and reporting functions including updates and proposals to the Board
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to develop project plan scope, time-lines, budgets and deliverables
- Develop and deliver an ICT integration program that supports operational efficiency, cost effectiveness and maximum reach
- Lead a small project team to support and operationalise the strategic transformation
- Track and analyse project data to assess risks and overall project health, and to inform effective decision-making
- Monitor and report on compliance to standards, policies and relevant legislation
- Coordinate the overall governance portfolio
- Contribute to the company culture of trust, respect and compassion
Skills & Experience required
- Extensive experience and background in change management, business analytics, ICT systems integration and risk mitigation
- Proven track record in end-to-end project and integration management on a Federal and State level
- Sophisticated stakeholder management skills – you must be emotionally and culturally intelligent with well-developed interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to keep all stakeholders on track with time-lines and budgets
- Strong emphasis on accuracy, detail and thoroughness with following through project plans in line with compliance and policies
- Personal commitment to the values and mission of the organisation, and to seeing the successful delivery and impact of this major transformation piece
Benefits & Culture
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to put your stamp on a large-scale transformation project in which the impact of deliverables will contribute to bettering the lives of Australians. Additional benefits include:
- Attractive salary on offer with salary sacrificing benefits
- Strategic role with end-to-end implementation – see your project through from conception to delivery
- Working with a high profile, well regarded, Not-for-Profit organisation
- Friendly working environment of like-minded and passionate individuals
- Commitment from the senior leaders and Board of the organisation for transformation to take place over the course of the next year
About the Organisation
This is a membership based, Not-for-Profit organisation dedicated to improving the lives of people living with, or at risk of disease through the provision of education, advice, ongoing support and advocacy for its members and wider community. It is a credible source of information for the public, and it turns knowledge and evidence into advocacy and programs for the Australian community.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: PMO Lead via Pro Bono Australia.