About the Role
Benefits & Culture
- Australia’s most loved, stable and reputable charity
- Located in Sydney CBD, near to public transport
- Salary packaging available
- Work with a dedicated and passionate team
- Iconic organisation celebrating its 90th year anniversary
Working alongside the fundraising team, you will be the primary point of contact for all financial and non-financial supporters, providing outstanding donor care and stewardship.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicate verbally and in writing to supporters, providing relevant, quality information
- Donation processing and receipting, whilst ensuring the integrity of the database
- Making thank you calls to supporters with a focus on improving the donor experience
- Inspire supporters to retain or upgrade their financial support
- Coordinate, organise and update supporter data
Ideally you have experience from a variety of direct marketing fundraising roles, including regular giving, along with a working knowledge of Raisers Edge or similar fundraising database.
Otherwise you will be a successful telemarketer with an ability to clearly communicate with customers and develop strong relationships.
This position requires:
- Demonstrated experience in a supporter relations / customer service role
- A high level of detail to ensure data integrity
- Confident with inbound and outbound calling, with regular follow ups
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Intermediate MS Office skills with fast, accurate data entry skills
About the Organisation
The Royal Flying Doctor Service South Eastern Section is a leading provider of health services across south eastern Australia providing primary health care, health education, emergency evacuation and retrieval services to remote, rural and regional communities.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world, providing extensive primary health care and 24 hour emergency service to people over an area of 7.6 million square kilometres.
Delivered by a dedicated team of professionals, using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, and supported by a vast number of volunteers and supporters, the RFDS is vital for those that live, work and travel in rural and remote Australia.
Apply for this Job
If you are a successful communicator who can build long term relationships and are interested in promoting health and wellbeing in rural Australia, please contact Debbie Jardine on (02) 8243 0570 quoting reference #34579, or click apply to submit your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required in MS Word format.
Please quote in application: Supporter Relations Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.