About the Role
- Full time position
- Ongoing role
- Based in North Melbourne
About the role
The role is positioned within Red Cross’ Business Development Unit, with the focus being the securing of financial support for Red Cross programs and services through both government sources and philanthropic trusts and foundations.
Primary responsibilities will include collaborating closely with key internal stakeholders, identifying funding opportunities and leading the development of high quality tenders, grant applications, and other funding proposals/pitches.
The ideal candidate will enjoy forming and strengthening collaborative working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, will have a strong track record of achieving both financial and non-financial targets, and a strong understanding of government funding processes and/or the philanthropic sector.
What you will bring
- Strong relationship management skills across all levels.
- Proven ability to drive and achieve financial targets.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with a flexible, positive and collaborative approach.
- Highly developed writing skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy, and experience in writing persuasively and with influence.
- Solid experience in the development of tenders/funding submissions to trusts, foundations and/or government.
- High level analytical and research skills including the ability to analyse data and evidence and apply the findings as appropriate.
About the Organisation
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Trusts, Foundations and Government Account Manager via Pro Bono Australia.