About the Role
A fantastic opportunity is available to join our team as the Volunteer & Family Room Manager.
In this rewarding position, reporting to the Executive Manager – Operations, your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of Volunteer Coordinators to recruit and on-board new volunteers;
- Develop and deliver learning and development opportunities for volunteers;
- Ensure the Volunteer Program and Family Rooms are aligned with National Standards of Volunteer Involvement;
- Ensure Family Rooms have volunteer coverage and facilities are maintained and well presented to visitors; and
- Develop relationships with hospital staff to promote the Ronald McDonald Family Room
We are looking for an experienced leader who can demonstrate experience in the following:
- Volunteer management experience;
- People management experience;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload; and
- Tertiary qualifications in community services & development, human resource management or another related discipline
A full Position Description is attached below.
About the Organisation
Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) is a charitable organisation set up to help seriously ill children and their families. RMHC VicTas is one of eleven Ronald McDonald House Chapters across Australia providing Programs for seriously ill children and their families with our Ronald McDonald House being the more prominently known.
For more than thirty years our Houses have provided warm, safe environments for thousands of families with children, particularly from regional areas, under care in the Royal Children's Hospital, Monash Children's Hospital, Royal Hobart Hospital and other hospitals providing paediatric services.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Volunteer and Family Room Manager via Pro Bono Australia.