About the Role
The Services Network aims to improve outcomes for the most disadvantaged communities. In a time of significant transformation, the Services Network Director leads a complex and significant suite of cohealth’s programs. The Network Directors oversee strategy, planning and implementation of all aspects of the Network’s service development and delivery functions. Working closely with cohealth’s Transformation Hub to redesign programs and services to achieve optimal impact for clients and communities as cohealth shapes leading, contemporary, values-based models of healthcare practice.
We’re seeking a self-starter who promotes innovation, inspires great thinking and produces great results. Acting as a central point, this position will work closely with the Services Network Team and will provide administrative support to, Director Profit for Purpose, Director Clinical and Practise Excellence and Director Community Response and Impact, including;
- Manage correspondence, preparing presentations and briefing reports;
- Initially developing automated systems to manage administrative tasks, of the three Directors;
- Developing detailed reports regarding the performance of the various Director’s areas;
- Completing administration tasks including but not limited to, credit card reconciliation and HR related forms; and
- Having a high-level understanding of, and ability to advise on key issues for cohealth.
Here’s what you’ll need to have:
- Minimum five – ten years’ experience working in an Administrative Support Officer to a Senior Administrative Officer;
- Has solid time management skills, including the ability to determine workflow priorities and assume responsibility for the delivery of outcomes;
- Effective written skills demonstrated by drafting documentation such as reports, briefing papers and presentations;
- Ability to exercise judgement, use initiative and maintain confidentiality; and
- Technology savvy and highly competent on standard Microsoft Office applications with the ability to adapt to new systems quickly.
So why cohealth then?
We may be a little biased, but we love where we work – really! cohealth aims to provide a rewarding work culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We offer competitive salary, attractive benefits including Not for Profit ‘Salary Sacrificing’ benefits on top of your salary, genuine flexible work options and career development opportunities for people who really want to soar.
We’re committed to a high performance, engaging team culture and investing in our people enables a rewarding career with cohealth. If you have what we are looking for, do not delay – APPLY NOW.
About the Organisation
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administrative Support Officer via Pro Bono Australia.