About the Role
- Raise philanthropic funds to support research and scholarships at La Trobe University
- Full time, Fixed Term role until 31st march 2021
- $82,684 – $91,135 per annum plus 17% superannuation
The Advancement Office is an outwardly facing department of La Trobe University, which is responsible for major gift fundraising, alumni engagement and giving, donor stewardship and bequests.
About the role
The Development Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Development program through qualifying and supporting relationships with high net worth individuals in order to raise philanthropic funds towards research and scholarships. Duties in this role may include:
- Developing relationships with high net worth prospects in order to generate philanthropic funds for La Trobe University.
- Developing proposals/recommendations for prospects to support philanthropically, including working with staff from across the University to develop, document and embed these opportunities.
- Representing the University externally in philanthropic negotiations
Skills & Experience
In order to be successful in this position you will have:
- Completion of a degree and/or an equivalent combination of knowledge, training or experience relevant to fundraising.
- Demonstrated experience in major gift fundraising, or equivalent from a business development context.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain sound working relationships internally and externally and to communicate effectively on a range of sensitive and complex issues.
Take this unique opportunity to add your expertise to this high-performing team and apply now.
Skills & Experience
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Sunday 25th November 2018
Position Enquiries: Alice Walter; ph (03) 9479 3619 or E:A.Walter@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Senior Recruitment Business Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 557433 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0394791073
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Advancement Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.