About the Role
Pareto Fundraising is a full-service direct response marketing agency specialising in the charity and the broader not-for-profit industry in both Australia and New Zealand. Via in-house subject specialists Pareto creates highly targeted data driven integrated campaigns designed to strengthen existing supporter bases and engage new audiences.
In the past 16 years Australia and New Zealand’s most successful charities have engaged Pareto to provide unparalleled sector intelligence, donor behavioural insights, data-led strategic guidance, world-class creative and the enthusiastic partnership of a team that shares their client’s purpose. In the sector Pareto has unparalleled experience and is well known for constantly innovating, challenging and pushing boundaries. Pareto is part of the IVE group – Australia’s most innovative and diversified communications business.
Benefits and Culture
- Progressive flexible workplace driven by vision, innovation and best practice
- Career path opportunities provided by the broader IVE Group
- Brand new Sydney CBD office space
This is a newly created and critical position which has both an analytical and project management focus within Pareto Fundraising’s Analytics, Insights and Data team.
You will coordinate and manage the planning, scheduling and work delivery of the analytical team, be responsible for the communication between clients and the data team, and present analytics, insights and strategic recommendations to the internal client services team and also directly to clients.
You will significantly impact fundraising outcomes for clients by:
- ensuring the data component of all campaigns is executed effectively, on time and to budget
- developing and managing both relationships and the data management strategy for clients
- being across insights and analytics for all projects
- providing analytical advice to the client services team
- driving innovation and process efficiencies to deliver quality data services to clients
You are an analytics specialist with experience in the fundraising and NFP landscape, and the ability to effectively project manage whilst also managing client and stakeholder relationships. You are structured and methodical, with excellent attention to detail, and you can demonstrate:
- leadership experience within a data management and analytics environment
- advanced understanding of database systems, ideally within a fundraising and/or marketing environment
- experience managing the workflow, and specifically the analytics, of multiple projects concurrently
- excellent communication skills
- experience presenting strategy and/or fundraising ideas to stakeholders
- ability to travel interstate when required
If contributing to the success of the fundraising goals of leading charities is a career and personal motivator for you, please click apply to submit your resume together with a cover letter responding to the skills required above. Alternatively, contact Louise Furlong on 02 8243 0570 to discuss your interest quoting reference #44864.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Analytical Project Manager via Pro Bono Australia.