About the Role
About the role
We are looking to appoint a Case Analyst on a full-time, fixed-term basis until 31 December 2020 to join our Fast Track Banking and Finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who are interested in contributing to the community by investigating single issue, low-value complaints and applying our Fast Track complaint resolution method.
Skills & experience
You will have:
- a minimum 2 years of legal, dispute resolution, community and/or industry experience in banking and finance
- the ability to manage a caseload in an efficient and timely manner in accordance with our Fast Track complaint resolution process
- the ability to review complaints impartially and negotiate a fair outcome for all parties
- the ability to draft detailed, logical, reasoned comprehensive correspondence and communicate effectively in plain English
- be open to feedback and participate in continuous learning
In return, we offer you a genuine career development opportunity and the ability to make a difference in an organisation with a positive culture.
We also encourage work/life balance and offer extensive health and wellbeing initiatives, including an onsite employee assistance program.
Salary packaging options and lots of fun social events are also included.
About the Organisation
The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) is the new external dispute resolution scheme that will deal with complaints about financial products and services. A not-for-profit, non-government organisation, AFCA will resolve complaints in a fair, independent and efficient manner. Our service is free to the public, with the cost of running the service being met by our member financial firms.
AFCA has offices in Melbourne and Sydney, but our service is accessible to all Australians.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Case Analyst – Fast Track via Pro Bono Australia.