About the Role
The Sisters of Saint Joseph are a religious congregation of women who continue God’s mission by immersing themselves in the midst of life to empower others for life and bring hope. Education, in its broadest sense, remains their main work. Founded in 1866, the organisation operates as a Registered Charity with a central office in Sydney, regions in ANZ and Ireland, and a presence in some other countries.
Benefits & Culture
- Commitment to ongoing learning and development
- Opportunity to contribute to progressive outcomes
- Passionate and collaborative team
Reporting to the COO and based in the Congregational Administration Centre in North Sydney, the position is responsible for the professional presentation and delivery of all communications services. Managing a small team you will support all stakeholders and platforms to build and increase communication and engagement.
The communications function has overall responsibility for management of website content, delivering on the communications strategy, internal and external communications including digital, events and promotions, budgeting and sharing the Saint Mary MacKillop story.
You are currently operating in a similar role are able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record in developing and implementing successful campaigns and messaging
- People leadership and knowledge of communications metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of the digital landscape
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
If you are passionate about empowering others for life and bringing hope, then this is the opportunity for you. Please click apply to submit your cover letter responding to the skills required above and resume. Alternatively, call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 to discuss your interest quoting #50946.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Communications Manager via Pro Bono Australia.