About the Role
- 0.6 – 0.8 FTE (22.8 – 30.4 hours per week)
- Fixed Term position until December 2020
- $85-90k pro rata plus super, with the additional benefit of salary packaging
About the Project
The Community-led Cancer Screening Project (CLCSP) is a three-year project (to November 2020), being coordinated by North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network (NWMPHN) and funded by Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). The project aims to increase participation in bowel, cervical and breast cancer screening programs through facilitated targeted community-led interventions in NWMPHN catchment and by building capacity within primary care settings.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, Primary Care Practice, the Coordinator will drive the development and implementation of the CLCSP in North Western Melbourne. They will be responsible for the overall project management and the implementation of the community-led interventions and will also work closely with the Primary Care Practice team who will be responsible for delivering the quality improvement initiatives in general practice.
What you will bring to the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in health or a relevant discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in community-led projects
- A strong understanding of cancer screening guidelines and processes, particularly for bowel, cervical and breast screening
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Effective stakeholder engagement skills and experience, including with government service and community sectors
Your hard work won’t go unnoticed. In return you will enjoy generous salary packaging benefits and a friendly and flexible work environment with a great team culture.
Applicants from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background are encouraged to apply.
About the Organisation
We are North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network (NWMPHN), Victoria's largest independent, locally governed and run, not-for-profit PHN, dedicated to improving primary health care within our community. Our aim is simple: to develop and deliver high quality comprehensive primary healthcare services across the communities in our catchment area. We achieve this with the support of our dedicated and passionate team of talented staff and we are inviting you to come and join us.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Coordinator, Community-led Cancer Screening via Pro Bono Australia.