About the Role
- Broad role in dynamic and creative team.
- Engage in meaningful work that makes a real difference to people’s lives
- Wide range of benefits – Fortnightly Accrued Day off, Flexible working arrangements, generous salary packaging & more!
The Digital Communications Specialist will develop and manage Settlement Services International’s (SSI) digital strategy across all digital platforms. In this hands-on role, this position will play a key role in developing and implementing the corporate digita l communications plan during a critical period in (SSI’s) organisational strategy, to strengthen SSI’s position, and elevate the organisation’s brand and reputation in the community. Key responsibilities include:
- Review and implement the online communication strategy
- Develop and manage the social media strategy
- Maintain brand and reputation management online
- Project manage the expansion of the digital strategy across the organisation
- Develop and maintain SSI websites and the intranet and manage any external suppliers
- Develop and manage digital advertising campaigns
- Co-manage the overview of reputation, content and campaigns
- Contribute to communications strategies across the organisation
- Other duties as directed from time to time within your skills range and capacity.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in online communication, online strategy and content development
- Experience in providing specialist digital communication advice to senior managers
- Demonstrated social media campaign experience including online analytics, an understanding of web design, navigation and usability and display. Also a good understanding of reporting and data segmentation
- Experience in Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and similar tools
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or marketing or an equivalent field.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Please respond to the “Selection Criteria” section in your cover letter.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to engage in meaningful work that makes a real difference to the lives of our clients, their families, carers, and communities.
We have a fantastic benefits package that promotes work/life balance; something we are very passionate about! This includes a fortnightly Accrued Day Off (ADO) for full time staff, flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options so you can increase your take home pay!
About the Organisation
The Communications team is a cross functional team that spans communications, marketing, fundraising, government relations and stakeholder and community engagement and coordinates SSI's campaigns and advocacy. This broad and multi-disciplinary team is responsible for bringing together and coordinating the voice of SSI and managing stakeholder engagement. The function is responsible for developing strategy to ensure the organisation is best able to leverage external opportunities, to strengthen SSI’s position, and elevate the organisation's brand and reputation in the community.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital Communications Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.