About the Role
- identify and manage a diverse partnership portfolio to deliver Minderoo’s strategic objectives across the community and environment portfolio
- day-to-day portfolio management including assessing proposals, conducting due diligence, co-developing new opportunities mnd pitching new partnerships
- identify advocacy and policy influence opportunities
- manage all budgeting, reporting and outcome capture associated with the portfolio
- Independently and proactively represent Minderoo with partners and other stakeholders
- leverage partnerships and opportunities within and across portfolios to build collaboration and drive broader impact from partners
- support Minderoo directors in associated patron and ambassadorial duties
- previous experience in grant making, within a donor or recipient organisation
- relevant tertiary qualification(s) in community development, public policy or similar
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- knowledge of and passion for philanthropy, community development and human rights
- ability to navigate complex stakeholder relationships
- demonstrated ability to work proactively and independently with a solution-focused attitude
About the Organisation
Minderoo is proudly Australian encompassing the Minderoo Foundation (founded in 2001 by Andrew and Nicola Forrest) and the private business holdings of the Minderoo Group. The core pillars of the Minderoo Foundation are: driving change in global cancer research to encourage collaboration, ending modern slavery, creating parity for Indigenous Australians, ensuring all children in Australia reach their full potential, nurturing new talents in the arts, fostering innovative community development, generating world-changing research and innovation in Western Australia and most recently, global marine conservation.
Reporting to the Partnerships Manager, we are currently seeking a Portfolio Manager to drive our Community and Environment Portfolio.
Apply for this Job
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application must include:
- A current resume including two (2) professional referees; and
- Cover Letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Applications close 28 December 2018
Please quote in application: Portfolio Manager – Community & Environment via Pro Bono Australia.