About the Role
• Immediate start;
• Regular shifts;
• Supportive team;
• Above award + penalty rates.
IDS has vacancies for full-time Disability Support Workers across Melbourne. This is a great opportunity to work in an organisation where you can make a difference to the lives of our clients within a supportive team environment.
• Certificate III in Disability (Minimum qualification requirement);
• Current manual handling and first aid certificate;
• An understanding of person-centred practices;
• A Victorian driver licence and own car;
• High-level communication skills;
• Willingness to undertake a psychometric test;
• Criminal History Check and Working with Children Check.
• Certificate IV in Disability;
• Mental health experience;
• Two years experience, working with clients with high needs and intellectual disabilities.
About the Organisation
The team at Independent Disability Services (IDS) pride themselves that we deliver a quality of service that other disability service providers find hard to match. Consequently our reputation and client base is growing. We urgently need to employ new staff to meet the increasing demand for support services from our clients. Naturally, we want the best. After all, a good reputation is hard won and easily lost.
Apply for this Job
Phone : 03 9340 5100
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Along with your CV applications must include a copy of your drivers licence, manual handling and first aid certificates.
Applicants should submit application and supporting documents via email: email@example.com
Please quote in application: Full and part- time Disability Support Workers via Pro Bono Australia.