About the Role
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Do you possess exceptional organisational skills with proven success managing competing priorities, maintain attention to detail whilst meeting deadlines? Do you have the professionalism and initiative to within a team, being both accountable for your own practice? If yes, we have what you’re looking for, please read on.
Benefits & culture
We believe in developing our people to assist in driving continuous improvement within the organisation. At the same time, we are dedicated to creating a working culture where staff members can flourish. We work hard to ensure that all our positions are challenging and rewarding, where you can utilise your skills to truly make a difference. Working as part of cohealth you will enjoy a values based organisation with benefits including:
- Generous “not for profit’ salary packaging options where eligible, which can significantly increase the value of your take-home pay
- A professional, committed workforce and highly supportive environment
- Flexible working arrangements
You will be required to work closely with the Executive Lead Services, exercise judgement, discretion and confidentiality, set priorities and schedule work to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, transformative environment. Within this role, you will act as the central point of contact for internal and external stakeholders including the Leadership Hub, other Executive Assistants and co-workers across cohealth.
The successful candidate will have dynamic interpersonal skills with the capacity to manage positive relationship with a wide range of stakeholders, as well as;
- Minimum five to ten years’ experience working in a complex fast-paced transformative environment;
- Strong computer literacy and exceptional attention to detail;
- Possess excellent diary management capabilities to manage the schedule of the Executive Lead including competing priorities and events;
- Previous experience coordinating and supporting high level committee meetings, including preparation of agendas, reports and minutes in a timely and effective manner; and
- Technology savvy and highly competent on standard Microsoft Office applications.
Working for us means opportunities and exposure to fresh thinking, innovation and professional growth. We look for high performers who think outside the box and enjoy using initiative and working autonomously. If you have what we are looking for, do not delay – APPLY NOW.
About the Organisation
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.