About the Role
About the Organisation
- Ongoing Part time position, 3 days per week
- Values Based Organisation
- Salary Packaging & extra paid Leave benefits
If you have a tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling or another relevant discipline, this role could be the next exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking an experienced Family Counsellor to join our Parenting Orders Program team to provide counselling to separated families’ who are experiencing conflict affecting child contact arrangements.
CatholicCare works on behalf of the community in the Archdiocese of Melbourne and Diocese of Sale and seeks to achieve "life to the full" for those who are vulnerable or disadvantaged.
The successful applicants will possess:
- A degree in Psychology, Counselling or Social Work
- Eligibility for A.P.S or A.A.S.W membership
- A proven track record in relationship and family counselling
- Excellent communication, decision making, problem solving, advocacy and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively in, and contribute to a positive and productive team environment.
- Experience using the MS Office Suite.
In return you will work in a supportive team environment, and will receive some attractive staff benefits!
For a detailed position description, go to: http://www.ccam.org.au/page/58/careers. Applications close on COB Monday 10th December, 2018 and can be emailed to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line, a cover letter explaining your experience in-line with the position description, and your resume. Enquiries can be directed to the HR team on (03) 9287 5585.
This offer of employment and commencement in the position is conditional upon receipt of a successful Police Record check assessment, and International Police check (if you have lived overseas for 12 months continuously in the past 10 years), and a Working with Children Check. CatholicCare has PBI tax status, and the salary can be packaged to the benefit of the incumbent.
CatholicCare is committed to child safety. We have zero tolerance of child abuse. Our robust human resources, recruitment and vetting practices are strictly adhered to during the application and interviewing process.
Apply for this Job
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Family Counsellor via Pro Bono Australia.