About the Role
- Use your passion to make a difference
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Full-time, Sydney-based role
As the First Australians Program Coordinator (FAP) – Indigenous Liaison your primary purpose is to develop, cultivate and manage partner relationships for the FAP with effective wider stakeholder engagement and contributing to the ongoing development of the FAP strategy and programs that achieve significant impact.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Accompanying and strengthening the capacity of FAP partners in line with CA Integral Human Development (IHD) effectiveness framework.
- Proactively seeking new resources and opportunities for the FAP and for FAP partners
- Supporting in the development and management of the annual FAP budget
- Proactively representing Caritas Australia at key stakeholder, church and government forums and develop networks and alliances in relation to the FAP.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Have community development experience working with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander communities.
- Are passionate about the impacts of Australia’s history and challenges facing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in Australia today.
- Have experience in managing development programs, Design, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (DMEL) and financial accountabilities.
- Can apply beliefs and values consistent with Caritas Australia’s Mission, Vision and Code of Conduct and Catholic Social Teaching
About the Organisation
Caritas Australia (CA) is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity.
Caritas Australia is an agency established under the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference. Our National Office is based in Sydney and we have offices in several capital cities throughout Australia. Almost half of our staff are based overseas.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0283063492
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: First Australians Program (FAP) Coordinator – Indigenous Liaison via Pro Bono Australia.