About the Role
- Competitive renumeration package, attractive tax-free salary & packaging benefits
- Exciting opportunity to build fundraising during 120-year anniversary
- 12-month full time contract with potential to extend
- Convenient Ryde location
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated and experienced Fundraising Specialist to join our Marketing department.
You will report to the Business Development and Marketing Manager and work closely with the Royal Rehab Foundation committee. As part of your role, you will be responsible for developing and executing a 12-month fundraising plan for the Royal Rehab Foundation to drive donations in line with strategic objectives.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small, friendly and supportive team in a leading not-for-profit health and disability organisation which is dedicated to empowering people dealing with serious injury or debilitating illness to achieve as much independence and quality of life as possible.
We seek a self-motivated and friendly individual with:
- Three plus years’ experience in a similar fundraising role
- Tertiary degree qualifications in business, marketing, public relations or similar field
- Experience developing and implementing successful fundraising strategy aimed at creating and growing donations such as regular giving programs, bequest programs, major donor cultivation programs, staff giving programs and partnerships with corporates
- Experience managing, monitoring and analysing activities and campaigns
- Experience project managing fundraising events
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing and analysis including social media management (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn) and direct marketing (MailChimp)
- Proven experience developing engaging and targeted content across all channels
- Strong writing and editing skills, with ability to adapt for different audiences
- Able to work within timeframes and budgets
- Knowledge of legislative requirements around marketing and fundraising
- High level computer literacy and skill in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to take and edit photos and videos
- Excellent organisation and time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate in fast paced environment
- Ability to work positively with all stakeholders
- Positive, friendly, can-do attitude
- Previous experience working for the not-for-profit, disability or health sectors
- Knowledge of Donman donation system
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to make a difference and gain valuable experience in a hands-on role with a renowned not-for-profit that is changing the lives of people dealing with serious injury or debilitating illness during a milestone 120th anniversary year.
- Excellent salary packaging options to increase your take-home income.
- A supportive and collaborative workplace environment.
- Access to an employee assistance program.
About the Organisation
Who are we?
Royal Rehab is a leading rehabilitation and disability support provider and registered non-profit organisation. Set to celebrate our 120-year anniversary in 2019, Royal Rehab is highly regarded for specialist brain and spinal cord injury rehabilitation. Our services also incorporate supported accommodation, a private hospital, a purpose-built spinal cord injury resort and community services which provide our clients with holistic quality care.
Royal Rehab is lead by an experienced and specialised team dedicated to maximising life skills, abilities and independence. We provide a best-in-class approach through our commitment to clinical excellence, innovative programs and person-centered services.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Trudy McEnearney – Marketing Manager
Phone : 02 9808 9356
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.