About the Role
It is responsible for driving the marketing and fundraising activities, including the development and implementation of state-based activities and the coordination of national appeals, internal communications, website and annual report production, donations and bequests programs, and public relations.
- A tertiary qualification in an area of Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- Significant experience in marketing, communications, public relations, and preferably fundraising
- Demonstrated experience in working with Boards and CEOs.
- Successful leadership and team development experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have exceptional skills and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please make an application by clicking the 'Apply' tab below to submit your resume in Word format. To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Barry Vienet from Johnson Recruitment on (03) 9946 7321.
Please quote in application: General Manager Marketing & Fundraising via Pro Bono Australia.