About the Role
The Head of Technology Services is a senior leadership position reporting to the Business Manager. It will lead a well resourced team of dedicated staff to ensure the technology infrastructure and service portfolio meet the needs of the school. This is a full time, permanent position to start immediately, or in January 2019, pending the successful candidate’s availability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategic planning and operationalising of the school’s ICT functions to support and facilitate effective teaching and learning and business administration processes across the school
- Providing exemplary leadership to the Technology Services team in order to build a culture of inclusion, high performance and customer service
- Developing timelines, budgets and project plans for new technology implementation, routine maintenance of IT equipment and upgrades
- Providing recommendations and information to the Business Manager and Executives on existing service levels and new business opportunities aligned with the strategic goals of the school
- Establishing and maintaining constructive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Experience required
- Demonstrated leadership experience instilling the values of teamwork and operational excellence
- Proven experience in managing IT departments, strategic planning and project management
- Proactive approach to problem solving, forward planning and staff management
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills – you will be able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Benefits & Culture
Enjoy genuine work life balance whilst working within a beautiful campus setting in a buzzing inner Brisbane CBD suburb. Drive to and from work with the convenience of having a designated car park. You will also have full access to the school’s state of the art facilities including the pool and gym. Additional benefits include:
- Competitive salary package on offer with increased superannuation and salary sacrificing benefits
- Senior leadership position with a a balance of operational and strategic responsibilities
- A friendly team of dedicated and engaged IT professionals
- Work with brand new, modern technology
- School issued mobile phone and laptop provided
About the Organisation
This is a prestigious and highly regarded independent day and boarding school for girls from Pre-Prep through to Year 12. It provides excellence in education and offers a wide and diverse range of co-curricular activities. Respect, integrity and inclusiveness drive this school’s behaviours.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Technology Services via Pro Bono Australia.