About the Role
Support our education and community mobilisation campaign on ocean plastic pollution and its solutions – marketing the Pod with its interactive displays to councils, schools; prepare quotes and invoices, and manage the Pod’s schedule and logistics. Plastic pollution is one of the biggest environmental problems we face.
We are looking for a highly efficient administrator to:
- Liaise with councils, schools, shopping centres etc to market the Pod
- Manage all aspects of Pod bookings
- Help to develop itineraries in close collaboration with the Education Team Leader
- Develop quotes for bookings in collaboration with TEC’s Accounts Manager
- Contribute to regular reporting on Pod activities
- Contribute to evaluations of the Pod program
- Arrange the purchase of goods and services as required by the Education Team Leader to support and improve the Pod
- Manage correspondence and records associated with the Pod’s activities
- Help with operational logistics and organisation associated with moving the POD and associated collateral.
15 hours per week (may be over more than 2 days)
About the Organisation
Total Environment Centre was established in 1972 to campaign and educate about environment protection. It has successfully run over 100 programs and one of our current key efforts is stopping plastic pollution of our oceans. The Ocean Action Pod (www.oceanactionpod.org) is an interactive display associated with community education sessions for schools and community events about the problems and solutions.
Apply for this Job
Phone : +61292115022
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Ocean Action Pod Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.