About the Role
- Great opportunity to manage a broad portfolio
- Excellent package, 4-days per week
- Inspiring organisation, wonderful culture
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Heart Research Australia is a fundraising organisation focused on providing financial support for innovative heart research programs; funding two Chairs of Cardiology in association with the University of Sydney and Northern Sydney Local Health District, in addition to PhD scholarships and early career research grants.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will have complete autonomy to lead the organisations high level giving program. The portfolio spans across major donor, corporate and bequest and trusts, with an emphasis on growing the major donor portfolio. You will be involved in the planning, management and growth of all income streams. You will nurture and develop an existing portfolio and secure new support, to raise funds for life-changing programs. You will be part of a small yet hard-working, driven team and report directly into a fabulous CEO.
- Manage the major donor, corporate, bequest and trusts programs
- Develop a program strategy and operational plan
- Find ways to promote and acquire new donors across all program streams
- Develop and implement donor engagement programs
- Build a calendar of activities to acquire, convert and retain donors; including activities such as direct mail, phone, meetings and other means of engagement
- Work through all administration matters, specifically bequest estates
- Develop and manage funding applications to trusts and foundations
- Oversee the delivery and acquittal process and;
- Manage expenditure and income budgets.
If you love working across various income streams, building strong relationships and being part of a passionate team, we would love to hear from you.
For this role, it is ideal that you have:
- 5 + years’ experience in a fundraising or NFP environment
- Success developing and implementing (philanthropic) campaigns
- Experience working with bequest program and donors
- Experience managing small to large fundraising events
- Proven experience managing budgets
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and communication skills with an ability to translate complex information
- Experience analysing data.
HOW TO APPLY
Please APPLY NOW or if you require further information please contact Rachel Potter or Rosheen Singh from Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Part Time Philanthropy Manager via Pro Bono Australia.