About the Role
Turning Point Partnership Manager
- We demonstrate kindness in our approach to management
- We show respect for all, regardless of station or circumstances
- We are agile in our approach to our work and problem solving
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and statewide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
Turning Point is looking for an experienced or emerging leader who finds reward in helping others. Join our small but supportive team in this exciting and varied role, where you’ll gain exposure to enviable leadership opportunities. You’ll also find genuine opportunities for advancement within an ethical organisation. If you able to ‘get things done’ while managing stakeholders with kindness and respect- then read on…
To be successful in this role you should possess:
- Experienced or emerging leader
- Demonstrated experience being a lead manager on significant/complex projects
- High Level Experience in the development, management and delivery of new initiatives
- Demonstrated capacity to liaise and negotiate with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to monitor service activity requirements and implement actions to address gaps in performance
- Excellent report writing skills
- Highly developed computer skills
- Proven capacity to work with and influence management and advisory committees
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Capacity to work flexible hours from time to time
- A tertiary qualification in the health and/or management field
- Experience working in the Alcohol and Drug, Problem Gambling or Health field
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
The benefits of working for Eastern Health include:
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression
If you have the ability and drive to make a difference take hold of this opportunity and apply today!
For full details refer to the attached Position Description and direct all enquiries to the contact person listed.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory police records check.
You must have the right to permanently live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Please submit all applications online.
Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First: Agility: Humility: Respect: Kindness: Excellence
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 8413 8407
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Partnership Manager via Pro Bono Australia.