About the Role
- Utilise your leadership skills and experience to support a small team
- Attractive Salary and salary Packaging benefits available
- Be part of a recognised provider of mental health services
- Coaching provided by managment
About this opportunity
Wellways, Gippsland region is now seeking an experienced and supportive leader to coordinate a team of staff within the Residential Recovery program.
In line with our Community Recovery Model, the aim of the program is to improve mental health outcomes for people who experience mental illness. The service is underpinned by the core principle that the person takes lead in their own recovery, and operates 52 weeks per year with service delivery hours matched to needs.
As the Program Coordinator, Residential Recovery program, your responsibilities will include operational oversight of the following key areas: quality improvement/service delivery performance; service development, including program design, development and evaluation; financial performance; human resources management and effective allocation of resources.
- Tertiary qualifications in social science or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in working within programs for people with a serious mental illness, within a residential setting is desirable but not essential
- Experience in co-ordinating, supervising and leading a team
- Demonstrated experience with establishing and maintaining partnerships
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work with culturally and linguistically diverse communities and individuals
- A current and valid Driver’s Licence and Working with Children check
About the Organisation
Wellways works with people with mental health and other psychosocial disabilities, their families and friends to improve their wellbeing and to gain inclusion into communities. We provide this support through recovery, education and advocacy programs and provide a range of innovative rehabilitation programs. We currently employ over 450 staff and work across multiple sites within Victoria, Tasmania, New South Wales, Queensland and the ACT.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Coordinator, Residential Recovery Program (PARC) via Pro Bono Australia.