About the Role
About the Role
CMY seeks a Social Media Campaign Assistant to support the delivery of social media initiatives and campaigns for the Youth Leadership Team. The position includes social media engagement, community building, the creation and distribution of social media content, use of key social media tools and outlets including tools for measuring effectiveness, and other administrative or team support tasks.
- Hours: Part time, 15.2 hours per week (0.4 FTE)
- Fixed term: January 2019 – June 2020
- Base Salary (SCHADS 2) : $51,455 pro rata plus (Super + Access to Salary Packaging)
- Location: CMY Carlton Office
- Applications Close: Midday 12:00 pm Thursday, 15 November 2018
You will have:
- Experience in contributing ideas to a social media campaign and strategy development
- Experience creating engaging social media content and assisting with the growth of a social media community
- Strong understanding of current trends for young people using social media
- Well-developed interpersonal and written communications skills, with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated organisational skills and the ability to work effectively in a team and under general direction
For more information
- On the role, download the Position Description available here: http://www.cmy.net.au/careers
- On CMY, visit http://www.cmy.net.au/about-us
- Contact Sandeep Varma, Project Officer – Youth Leadership in Community on (03) 9340 3765.
About the Organisation
The Centre for Multicultural Youth (CMY) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Victoria, providing specialist knowledge and support to young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds. Our vision is that young people from migrant and refugee backgrounds are connected, empowered and influential Australians.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0393403765
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Social Media Campaign Assistant (CMY143) via Pro Bono Australia.