About the Role
Our Learning and Development Manager is responsible for managing our training team and developing, delivering and evaluating our training courses across all facets of our organisation.
You will be using your creativity, people skills, facilitation experience, administrative flair and technology skills in this position. You are an inspiring speaker and great people manager, passionate about community development. You are committed to ensuring our mentoring programs are delivered effectively by our volunteers and staff , by being well equipped with all the skills they need to deliver best practice mentoring programs for young people in schools and communities.
It’s preferable that you have training experience in the youth and community services space, and it would be great if you are excited about designing and delivering an online Learning Management System from scratch into the Raise village.
The role commences as soon as possible for familiarisation and orientation, including attending our Staff Conference on 19 and 20 November, and one of our Mentor Training Courses. You will be supported in your role by our CEO, and work closely with our management team.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in relevant field (eg Psychology, Social Work, Business)
- Experience working with adolescents and a genuine desire to affect positive change for young people
- An outstanding ability to engage, motivate and manage a team of Trainers, Volunteers and Staff members
- Exceptional facilitation skills
- Exceptional people management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent technical skills (LMS, Office365, Salesforce, cloud based document sharing)
- Current Working with Children Checks
- Experience designing and delivering a Learning Management System
- Experience training mentors and counsellors to deliver programs in secondary schools
About the Organisation
Raise Foundation creates thriving communities by empowering young people to become resilient, capable and connected through best practice school and community based mentoring programs. We put into practice the idea that it takes a village to raise a child. To help us achieve our exciting growth plan to offer our program to every public secondary school in Australia, we are looking for an exceptional person to step into the role of L&D Manager in Sydney for 30 hours per week for 43 weeks per annum, in school term time.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Learning and Development Manager via Pro Bono Australia.