About the Role
• Not for Profit Organisation
• Autonomous, varied role with a high quality RTO
• Attractive Remuneration, Salary Packaging & FBT Exemption Benefits
bestchance is currently seeking an exceptional individual with a positive, collaborative and can-do approach to join our dedicated team. The Team Leader RTO Compliance will support the maintenance of RTO compliance and registration requirements. The successful incumbent will oversee an administration team, maintaining the accuracy and integrity of student data which is entered and reported through our Student Management System (VETTrak). The role will ensure on-going compliance against ASQA and VET Funding Contract (Skills First) requirements. The role will also be responsible for ensuring the correct claiming of government funding for training delivery.
Required experience and qualifications
• Significant experience in a similar work environment managing end to end enrolment.
• Significant experience supporting the maintenance of the RTO compliance frameworks including ASQA registration, extension to scope and Skills First funding requirements.
• Advanced knowledge of HESG Skills First funding contract obligations, claims processes, AVETMISS standards and data reporting requirements.
• Excellent MS Office and IT skills, including the ability to navigate and use systems such as training.gov.au and SVTS.
• Demonstrable experience in the development of systems and processes which maintains the accuracy and integrity of student data.
• Experienced in the development of strategies, systems and processes which improve compliance performance and efficiencies.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail.
• A high level of proficiency in VETTrak usage, utilisation and reporting functions would be highly regarded.
• A Diploma in Quality Auditing or equivalent auditing experience would also be highly regarded.
Applications should include a covering letter and an up to date resume, which details the applicant’s skills and relevant experience.
If you would like to know more about the role and wish to have a confidential discussion call Robyn Donaldson on 0428 937 402
Applications close Thursday 20th December, 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
bestchance is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to child safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse. Applicants should be aware that we carry out Working with Children, Police Records and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people.
About the Organisation
bestchance Child Family Care is an independent, not for profit, community organisation, with over 750 employees located across multiple sites with offices located in Glen Waverley, Bayswater and Pakenham. bestchance provides high quality Education & Care to over 6,500 children, families and individuals each year and is the approved provider of 167 Early Childhood Education & Care Services located across 18 local government areas. With a proud 120-year history bestchance is now preparing to extend its RTO training delivery interstate.
Apply for this Job
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Team Leader RTO Compliance via Pro Bono Australia.