About the Role
Contribute to the Training and Business Development Unit:
- Co-ordinate and provide high level of administrative support to the Learning & Development team, external consultants and the relevant project Advisory Committees and Working Groups;
- Organise the Centre’s training events, workshops and related tasks including registration, confirmation of participants, room bookings/set up and catering coordination;
- Design, develop and disseminate flyers and marketing materials in consultation with the Centre’s Communications Team for training events to the target groups as per the Centre’s marketing strategy;
- Coordinate and facilitate, as appropriate, forums and workshops organised by the Unit and all related tasks in running these events, including agenda preparation and minute taking;
- Coordinate a pool of Trainers for the Centre to provide sector based training.
- Development of Training Guides, in conjunction with the Centre Communications unit;
- Analysis of training usage and sector requirements;
- Provide monthly reports on all Training Activities, including cost analysis;
- Targeted recruitment for all training programs.
About the Organisation
The Centre is a not-for-profit peak body for over 100 child and family service organisations in Victoria.
Working for vulnerable children, young people and families, the Centre provides sector training, facilitates and publishes research, advocates through campaigns and media relations and sustains ongoing programs focusing on key areas of the State care system.
These include the voice of children and young people and specific programs for foster care, kinship care and residential care. We also work and advocate through campaigns & media relations for better transitions for young people leaving State care.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0423003217
Email : Jane.Phillips@cfecfw.asn.au
Please apply in writing addressing the key selection criteria and nominating two professional referees to Jane.Phillips@cfecfw.asn.au
All jobs can be worked flexibly and we encourage job applications from Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, LGBTI and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Please quote in application: Training Coordinator, Learning & Development Unit via Pro Bono Australia.