About the role
The important role of our Administration and Reception Coordinator works across the organisation and is the first point of contact for clients and visitors to the service. The organisation operates a client-centric, strengths based and trauma informed approach to care. We are culturally accessible and we value respect, integrity, innovation, collaboration and generosity in how we work with one another, our clients, our partners and the sector.
The salary will be in accordance with SCHADS Award Level 4 and in line with your demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience. There is generous salary packaging, a personal training budget and EAP support available for this role. The TNC office is located at West Ryde, a 2-minute walk from the West Ryde train station.
- Relevant qualifications in Administration and/or demonstrated previous experience in an Administration role within a busy office in a complex environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise empathy, discretion and sensitivity when communicating with clients.
- Demonstrated understanding of a range of issues facing vulnerable families, youth and individuals including but not limited to domestic violence, homelessness, mental health, family breakdown, drugs and alcohol and parenting stress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound organisational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills.
- Ability to prioritise and be hands on in all aspect of workload; and be self-directed
- Understanding of WHS.
- Familiarity with Social media and web maintenance, CRM systems, database management and excellent IT literacy.
- Bilingual/community language, preferably Korean and/or Mandarin.
- Current driver’s license.
About the organisation
The Northern Centre (formally Ryde Family Services) is a dynamic community service NGO that provides early intervention and prevention services to our community specifically in the areas of family and parenting, homelessness and domestic violence. We provide support in the form of casework, counselling, advice, referrals, advocacy and group work.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administration & Reception Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.