About the Role
Manage a small portfolio of clients, building strong stakeholder relationships in order to provide bookkeeping services and assist clients with meeting their business and financial goals. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will work closely with an Accountant in your preparation of all accounts payables, receivables, payroll and end of month processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process weekly payroll for for each client
- End to end accounts payable process
- Manage the accounts receivable function
- Process all month end reconciliations for general ledger accounts
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
Skills & Experience required
- Bookkeeping or Finance Officer experience working with MYOB or similar
- Experience in payroll is required
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships with clients will be essential
- An adaptable attitude towards changing priorities and a willingness to work alongside others within a team environment
- Excellent time management skills, as you will be required to manage competing priorities on a day to day basis
Benefits & Culture
- Enjoy work life balance, with flexible hours of 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Close-knit team environment, with weekly staff breakfast and team meetings
- Opportunities for ongoing training and development on offer
- Positive and supportive culture, where people share a passion for their work
About the Organisation
This is a small to medium size Not-for-Profit organisation, responsible for policy, research and sector development relating to the delivery of comprehensive primary health care services. They operate as the peak organisation representing community interests in Queensland at both a state and national level.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Bookkeeper via Pro Bono Australia.