About the Role
- Enjoy salary packaging benefits in addition to your highly competitive salary
- Access to additional personal leave and paid parental leave
When every day bewilders, when all seems lost, you help maintain the hope. As a Case Manager with this leading not-for-profit organisation, that is your gift and your legacy.
You are kind. Passionate. Empathetic. But you’re also pragmatic: you have the ability to see that crucial bigger picture. You’re meticulously organised and your high-level communication skills see you negotiating difficult situations with poise, clarity and respect. And with at least 2 years’ experience in the community sector, you understand the implications of trauma on children and young people. You’re here to help.
About the role
Anglicare is commencing the delivery of the new Permanency Support Program – Intensive Therapeutic Care (ITC), as part of the Out of Home Care transformation in NSW. This is an exciting chance to join our team to provide trauma informed, therapeutic care for young people and their families who have experienced significant adversity. This is a real opportunity to support young people to heal, thrive and transform their futures.
What you will need
- Demonstrated competencies in assessment and case management and the ability to work positively with young people and their families
- A graduate degree in Psychology, Social Work or related discipline or
- A diploma of Community Services (or related diploma).
- Experience working with Aboriginal people, families and/or organisations
What is on offer
The salary range for this position is $63,488 to $69,515 per annum plus 9.5% employer superannuation guarantee. Generous salary packaging benefits are available under Anglicare’s PBI status.
Don’t wait for 2019 to make that change, join us now!
About the Organisation
The core mission of Anglicare (NSW South, West & ACT) is to break the cycle of intergenerational poverty for children, young people and families. In your role as Case Manager, you will have the opportunity to focus on serving vulnerable clients in regional NSW and experience how your work will positively impact young people and their families.
There really isn't anything better than that!
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Case Manager via Pro Bono Australia.