About the Role
- An opportunity to truly make a difference in your community
- Full Time, 12-month contract position based in Preston
- Salary: $80,000k- $85,000k plus a great range of benefits, including salary packaging, generous leave options and ongoing learning and development
The position will have key functions directly aligned to support the organisation in developing strong organisational systems, respond to reform demands and local issues as well as assist the region meet the quality assurance requirements for VACCA’s rigorous accreditation standards. Where issues are identified the position will address them in association with other key Client Services personnel.
In addition, the position will undertake projects determined by the Area Executive manager to support the needs of Client Services.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- A sound knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal culture and values and the ability to effectively communicate with Aboriginal people.
- An understanding and awareness of Aboriginal communities and the issues facing Aboriginal children, youth and families today.
- A sound understanding of accreditation requirements.
- Experience in child and family case management and/or expertise in administration.
- Strong analytical, solution focused approach with high level organisational abilities and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capacity to work both as a member of a team and independently.
About the Organisation
The Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA) is the largest organization of its kind in Australia. VACCA is an Aboriginal community-controlled organization that supports and advocates for the Aboriginal community. Our strength lies with our people. Our team is committed to the organisation's vision and values; advocates for our children and other vulnerable community members; and shows respect for, observance and compliance with Aboriginal cultural protocols, practice and ceremony. Our Aboriginality is what distinguishes us from mainstream services and what enables us to deliver the positive outcomes we achieve for our people
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Client Services Project Support and Quality Officer via Pro Bono Australia.