About the Role
- Combine your passion for social justice with your experience in fundraising
- Excellent salary packaging benefits
- Flexible part-time, permanent role based in Sydney
As part of the Fundraising Group, your role will involve:
- Driving community fundraising campaigns which will help grow supporters and generate income
- Creating strategies to drive fundraising initiatives and accompanying marketing materials
- Supporting new and existing relationships to support their supporter journey as fundraisers for Caritas
- Supporting with the planning and delivery of the annual Women for the World (WFTW) campaign
You will thrive as the Community Fundraising Relationship Specialist if you want to:
- Put your passion for relationship building and fundraising into practice
- Create and manage multiple campaigns and events, both online and offline
- Work closely with a range of people with a drive to help make a difference
About the Organisation
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0283063452
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Community Fundraising Relationship Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.